Camp Caesar

National Historic Landmark — Webster County

Camp Caesar, located on the Gauley River in rugged timber country, was established in 1922 to provide a summer camp for Webster County children. The U.S. Works Progress Administration and the National Youth Administration both contributed to its development through the 1940s. The 188 acre property, with 41 historic buildings and structures, provides a scenic and comfortable setting for a 4-H camp, a Youth Conservation camp, and various other gatherings.

External Links




Leave a Reply