Since its construction in 1926, the Ohev Shalom Temple at Huntington, West Virginia, in Cabell County, has been in continuous use as a synagogue. Designed by architects Meanor & Handloser, the temple primarily uses Romanesque features with a strong Byzantine vertical centralization and Classical Roman ornamentation. The large Rose window and 16 stained glass windows were made using Blenko glass. A Skinner pipe organ, installed in the sanctuary during its construction, is still in use along with original lighting fixtures. In 1978, the Ohev Shalom and nearby B'nai Israel congregations merged and renamed the building B'nai Sholom.