Looking to boost name recognition and traffic to your website? West Virginia Explorer now offers business profiles — stories written by our staff that are designed to build your website's rankings and boost positive regard for your products and services.
- Share your story on social media for increase positive regard.
- Share your story with clients and potential customers.
- Build your own site's ranking through association with our powerful website.
- Expand your Internet footprint immediately.
Profiles will include a story of at least 400 words that includes a permanent follow-through link to your website and a photograph representative of your organization.
We can increase the number of words, the number of back-links, and send a photographer for additional fees to be determined by the editor. We can also arrange social-media boosts for the profile.
Here are some examples for your consideration:
- Eventful and colorful, October ideal for rafting in West Virginia
- Indian Summer on Gauley to enhance 50th year of W.Va. rafting
- Fayetteville insurer specializing in historic W.Va. properties
- Red heart-shaped tubs attracting couples to W.Va. cabins
- Landscape architect opens farm retreat near New River Gorge
For more information, contact our editorial department:
Publisher and Editor-in-Chief