Cross Lanes, West Virginia (WV), is an unincorporated community in western Kanawha County often recognized as the most populous unincorporated community in the state. Country-music singer and songwriter Kathy Mattea grew up here. Many hotels are located in and near Cross Lanes and the nearby Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, formerly the Tri-State Racetrack & Gaming Center.
Lodging near Cross Lanes, West Virginia
Parks & Public Recreation
The following parks and public recreation areas are located within 15 miles of Cross Lanes.
- Nitro City Park (Nitro)
- Wine Cellar Park (Dunbar)
- Dunbar City Park (Dunbar)
- Shawnee Regional Park (Dunbar)
- Jefferson Park (South Charleston)
- Little Creek Park (South Charleston)
- Saint Albans City Park (Saint Albans)
Map of Cross Lanes, West Virginia
Cross Lanes is located in the Metro Valley Region of western West Virginia.