The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will conduct its quarterly meeting Sunday, Feb. 24, at the DNR Headquarters at 324 4th Avenue in South Charleston at 1 p.m. The public is invited to attend and make comments.
The public is invited to attend and make comments.
Items on the agenda include:
- Introductions and Acknowledgements: John & Vivian Knepper – Deed of gift Lost River State Park
- 2019 Legislative Update
- Status of the Candy Darter
- Summary of the 2018 Big Game Harvest Figures
- Proposed 2019 Big Game Hunting Regulations
- Proposed 2020-2021 Hunting and Trapping Regulations
- Proposed 2020 Fishing Regulations
- Public Comments
- Comments by DNR Director Stephen McDanie