National Historic Landmark — Falling Waters, West Virginia — Berkeley County
In 1830 a non-denominational “Harmony” meeting house and cemetery were built on a small hill for all to use. The meeting house, which was a log structure on a stone foundation, has only a few stones remaining to mark its place. Some of the older grave markers are elaborate masonry artpieces that demonstrate master craftsmanship. Harmony Cemetery is maintained by the Harmony Methodist Church of Marlow.
Nomination Form PDF