Seneca Glass Company made high-quality leaded crystal glassware from 1896 to 1983. Among its customers were First Lady Eleanore Roosevelt and President Lyndon B. Johnson. The original building was damaged by a fire in 1902, after which Morgantown architect Elmer Jacobs designed a repair-and-expansion project. A second expansion occured in 1947. The glass company campus was a complex of industrial shops and work areas with two main buildings that were connected by a bridge. The Seneca Glass Company Building has been preserved and repurposed as a retail shopping center.
Nomination Form PDF