Beverly, WV (West Virginia), a community on the Tygart Valley River in Randolph County, was chartered in 1790 and named for Beverly Randolph, the mother of Edmund Randolph, who served as the governor of Virginia from 1786 until 1788. It was formerly known as Edmundton and named for Edmund Randolph. Its well preserved architecture is protected as part of the Beverly National Historic District.
Hotels near Beverly, West Virginia
Parks & Recreation
The Monongahela National Forest approaches the Beverly, West Virginia, approximately two miles to the southeast. The Valley Bend Wildlife Management Area is located two miles to the southwest.
Beverly is on highways US-219 and US-250 five miles south of Elkins, West Virginia, and 10 miles north of Mill Creek, West Virginia.
Map of Beverly, WV
The community is located in the Allegheny Highlands Region in eastern West Virginia.