Muddy Creek Park is a historical roadside park located along WV-26 in northern Preston County north of Albright, West Virginia. The park is a national historic district and the site of the Virginia Furnace, the ruin of a historic blast furnace that smelted iron through the late 1800s.
In the 1933, the furnace and surrounding bottoms along the banks of Muddy Creek were acquired by the Kingwood chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. As well as preserving the furnace, the chapter had built at stone fireplace, a pump pavilion, and two picnic pavilions.
A small parking area along WV-26 provides visitors access to the picnic area and the site of the furnace and adjacent Muddy Creek Falls.